FAR CRY NEW DAWN | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Media
Nikki Admin
Nikki Dec 21 '18

Check out the game trailer for FarCry New Dawn & stay tuned til the end for a glimpse of the Father. 

New Dawn trailer

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Dec 24 '18
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Jan 23 '19
Podcast Interview w/ Danny Pena for Gamertag Radio #FarCryNewDawn

https://audioboom.com/...hands-on-impressions
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 23 '19

Check out the new FarCry New Dawn story trailer:

New Dawn story trailer

Mollbunny
Mollbunny Jan 28 '19
Will anyone be getting this game? I pre-orderd mine as soon as I heard! Then I realised it's half term when it comes out!! Will be spending the week with the Father xo
distortedbunny VIP
distortedbunny Jan 29 '19

Quote from Mollbunny Will anyone be getting this game? I pre-orderd mine as soon as I heard! Then I realised it's half term when it comes out!! Will be spending the week with the Father xo
I'm getting it!  I'm super excited and I'm really hoping there will be a lot of interaction with Joseph. Also how he survives this game.  If they kill him I'll be very very very upset lol
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 31 '19

Love this latest clip from Ubisoft! Greg chats a little about The Father & we hear from Cara & Leslie - the twins:

Check out the video:

FCND - voice actors

JeremyDanversFan Feb 5 '19

Quote from distortedbunny
Quote from Mollbunny Will anyone be getting this game? I pre-orderd mine as soon as I heard! Then I realised it's half term when it comes out!! Will be spending the week with the Father xo
I'm getting it!  I'm super excited and I'm really hoping there will be a lot of interaction with Joseph. Also how he survives this game.  If they kill him I'll be very very very upset lol
Ok, I pre-ordered today :D But I am still in FC5 though...
distortedbunny VIP
distortedbunny Mar 13 '19
Has anyone else finished FCND?
JeremyDanversFan Mar 14 '19
I have to say ‚no‘ Still in FC5 but close to the end :) Have you liked FCND? 
distortedbunny VIP
distortedbunny Mar 27 '19
I really enjoyed ND. The twins were vicious and the perfect raider type villains.  It was amazing to see how time had changed The Father and what happened following the end if FC5. I did a lot of searching around during ND and it filled in the time between the games. Got super emotional at the end. I've done 2 playthroughs because I'm a trophy hunter and so I've done both and neither were easy.  My poor little heart just can't take it anymore lol
humble_lime
humble_lime Mar 28 '19
I agree with how compelling it was to see the change in The Father! I found it totally fascinating, also, to see how different New Eden itself was from it's previous iteration. The change certainly only helped muss up the already blurred line left by FC5 regarding who was and wasn't in the wrong all the time! Without spoiling too much, I found Ethan and the fate of the Deputy to be VERY interesting, too...