Contest #10 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Contests
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 26 '20

Kicking off 2020, we have more signed photos for you to win,  PLUS a chance for someone to get their paws on some exclusive, limited edition goodies also :)

Talk of a new wolf role has us feeling nostalgic & yearning for StoneHaven so, for this give away, Greg is sharing 8x10 photos from his time as Jeremy Danvers on Bitten

We haven't offered these shots before & since there are 3 different images, let's just go all in and choose three lucky winners!

To Enter:

Comment below & tell us which Jeremy scene is your favourite and why? Be sure to include the season and episode # (or name) in your response.

With 3 seasons of work, there are so many wonderful Jeremy moments to choose from & we are curious as to which ones you'll select.

Winners will be chosen by random draw.

Note: Photo #1 will come with the Ltd Ed items (see below) & will go to the person whose name is drawn first.

We will then draw 2 more names with photo #2 going to the 2nd winner & #3 to the 3rd. 

Contest closes Feb 16th

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 4 '20
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 28 '20

As mentioned above, our first winner will receive some special bonus items along with their photo.

Photo #1, will come with: 

This set of 4, limited edition, Bitten  trading cards, feat, Jeremy, Elena, Clay & Nick & exclusive to Canada! 

It will also include an extremely rare, WolfPackPride/Bitten bracelet. Proudly sported by key cast/crew & donated by our friends @wolf_pack_pride 

+ an 8 x10 Elena / Laura Vandervoort photo

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 4 '20
tani VIP
tani Feb 1 '20
Since my reply was deleted with my account, here is my answer once more ;)

Season 2, Episode 2.

You know the scene. That scene. Where Malcom is in the cage and Jeremy rips another alpha's (still don't remember his name) throat out.

The young lads would call it Big Dick Energy, and this was the best fanservice for us Jeremy lovers in the whole series. 

10/10 would let Jeremy rip their throat out too and give him a hug afterwards.

JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Feb 2 '20
There are so many great scenes OMG But I love season 3 where the Alpha isn't playing around anymore:

Season 3 episode 3 (Right behind you) Roman is pushing Jeremy to the edge while in Bear Valley until Jeremy has no other choice ... "I have your son!"

Season 3 episode 9 (Shock the System) Just EVERYTHING in this episode is wonderful! Jeremy infiltrating Romans 'base' and being captured. Killing Roman with his wolf abilities was just WOW :D Then being captured just again LOL and pulling the cell key out of the sink!!! (I have to think about who else was caged up in the cell without knowing about that key!! Jer did a gread job with this - knowing he might end up in the cage one day and leaving/hiding it there to save himself if needed)

Good luck everybody!

Jaybarker182
Jaybarker182 Feb 5 '20
First off, Bitten is the greatest! 

It is really hard for me to choose a favourite scene as there are SO many good ones! But I would have to say one of my favourites is....

Season 1: Episode 8 "Prisoner"

There are many scenes that really keep you on the edge of your seat(at least for me when I first watched the series). Although our Alpha gets poisoned, I love the part where Elena saves Jeremy with the blood transfusion. The scene where Jeremy and Elena are laying in the bed as the transfusion is going on and Jeremy tells Elena that their the same blood type. That is definietly one of my fav scenes. 

Honestly, If Jeremy needed a kidney, I'd give him mine! hahah ;)

Hope you don't mind, I also wanted to add I love S2: E8 "Dark Arts"

I love the scene where Jeremy/Greg shows us his mad fighting skills at 36:56 with Clay. 

Ya know, when Clay gets possessed by Aleister and Jeremy fights to kill 'Clay' because he intends to kill Aleister. I really love THAT fight scene. 

Thank you for letting me be apart of this contest! 

The Forum post is edited by Jaybarker182 Feb 7 '20
zztopdog
zztopdog Feb 11 '20
My favorite season was when Jeremy had no choice but to kill the sheriff,last season,I believe
Mollbunny
Mollbunny Feb 11 '20
Quote from Nikki

Kicking off 2020, we have more signed photos for you to win,  PLUS a chance for someone to get their paws on some exclusive, limited edition goodies also :)

Talk of a new wolf role has us feeling nostalgic & yearning for StoneHaven so, for this give away, Greg is sharing 8x10 photos from his time as Jeremy Danvers on Bitten

We haven't offered these shots before & since there are 3 different images, let's just go all in and choose three lucky winners!

To Enter:

Comment below & tell us which Jeremy scene is your favourite and why? Be sure to include the season and episode # (or name) in your response.

With 3 seasons of work, there are so many wonderful Jeremy moments to choose from & we are curious as to which ones you'll select.

Winners will be chosen by random draw.

Note: Photo #1 will come with the Ltd Ed items (see below) & will go to the person whose name is drawn first.

We will then draw 2 more names with photo #2 going to the 2nd winner & #3 to the 3rd. 

Contest closes Feb 16th

Has to be season 2 ep 2 when they first meet the witches. 
I just love how sassy but protective Jeremy is about his pack. 
lioness70
lioness70 Feb 11 '20

Season 3 Episode 10. Truth, Changes, Everything.

I loved this episode as everything came to a head in this episode. It had to be hard for Jeremy giving up the pack and  exposing themselves to the humans. Although destroying the house seemed like a spiritual cleansing to Jeremy--all the negative that went on with his father. 

I thought it was great how Jeremy got the mutts to unite with them against the Russian pack. 

The scene where they all walk away from the burning building had me wanting to give Jeremy a big hug and say, "It's going to be alright."

Jennylou
Jennylou Feb 11 '20
I MISS BITTEN SO MUCH. My favorite Jeremy moment would be when he explains to Elena that Clay bit her to save her & give her a chance at living because Jeremy thought she saw him change and was going to kill her. I LOVE the heartfelt emotion Greg Bryk portrayed in that scene. He showed so much emotional energy in that scene. He had to be strong as an alpha, yet sadly, maybe regretfully let Elena know he was going to kill her & because of his assumption Clay saved her life and had to deal with it in solitude. It was like he had a huge knot in his throat, his heart was breaking, mouth was dry, it was extremely hard for him to admit to her his actions and what it caused between her and Clay. I just miss this show so much and hope and wish someday it will return again with new great story lines. Thank you much for reading. Feels really good to share. 
decertatio
decertatio Feb 13 '20
I actually only recently started watching Bitten, (dw! I don't mind the spoilers!!) and haven't gotten past Season 1.  Honestly the end bit where he talks with Elena wrt to her relationship with Clay and by extension the pack was a big fave performance.  Greg likes to attribute a lot of fatherhood lessons to his portrayal of Jeremy, and this was my favourite.
smallandwise VIP
smallandwise Feb 15 '20
My favorite Jeremy is season 2 episode 7, when he's defending the witches. saying time's have changed so they should to. After everything I've been through, the meaning behind it resonates in me. This is one of many reasons this show that made me stronger when I needed it most. 
JackyTheMoo VIP
JackyTheMoo Feb 16 '20
Its hard to choose a favourite scene. But I guess its in the third season ep 8 where Jeremy gives up his alpha position to Elena. I thought it would be in such a different way but it was so gentle and pure and the whole moments after that and how the pack reacted to it was just simply wholesome and it warmed my heart to see such a happy and peaceful moment between all the action. 

Jeremy seemed so happy and proud and it brought me to tears xD

Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 16 '20

This contest is now CLOSED

Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 18 '20

It's time for the first of our winner announcements.  

Good luck everyone! 

The winner of photo #1 & the bonus, limited edition, Bitten items is........     

Congratulations smallandwise

Please use the 'private message' feature to send me your mailing info.

You have until Feb 28th to claim your prize. Items not claimed by Feb 28th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn.       

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 18 '20
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 18 '20

Photo #2 goes to...........   

And #3 to.......    

Congratulations on your wins ladies.

You have until Feb 28th to claim your prize. Items not claimed by Feb 28th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn.

Thanks to all who entered. We'll have more photos to give away in a couple of months

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 18 '20
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Feb 18 '20
Huge congratulations everybody :) Thanks for entering and for all those great Jeremy moment memories ❤️
smallandwise VIP
smallandwise Feb 23 '20
Quote from Nikki

It's time for the first of our winner announcements.  

Good luck everyone! 

The winner of photo #1 & the bonus, limited edition, Bitten items is........     

Congratulations smallandwise

This is so super awesome,  thank you  so much!!!????❤????