MARY KILLS PEOPLE - general discussion - Spoiler Free | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » On TV
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 24 '17
Mary Kills People is being billed as a 'six part television event' & premieres in Canada tomorrow (Jan 25th) 

The series centres on ER doctor Mary Harris (Caroline Dhavernas) & her partner, former plastic surgeon, Des (Richard Short) Together they moonlight as angels of death, helping teminally ill patients slip away on their own terms.

The show also stars Jay Ryan & Lyriq Bent

Greg Bryk features as Grady, whom he has described as 'a bad guy, with a heart' 

I've seen Ep 1 already, & can't wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds.

Admin note:  We aim to keep this thread spoiler free so American & International fans can enjoy their own premieres when the time comes. Feel free to open up other threads to discuss the show/Gregs involvement in more detail. He/we & look forward to reading your thoughts, theories, feedback & feelings on each episode. Please use the appropriate spoiler warnings as/when necessary.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 28 '18
smallandwise VIP
smallandwise Jan 25 '17
I  looks and sounds really awesome. It makes me wish I was in Canada, so I could watch it.
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 25 '17
It's unfortunate that the US premiere isn't until April, but at least you know it's coming soon-ish
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Jan 27 '17

Quote from smallandwise I  looks and sounds really awesome. It makes me wish I was in Canada, so I could watch it.
I know what you are talking about, Dear ;) I want it too!!!!
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 31 '17
In ep 2 (set to air tomorrow night) Grady makes a new friend..... & another Bryk makes his debut! 

Dempsey Bryk joins the cast as Tristan. Lock up your daughters ;-)

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 1 '17
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 11 '17
As the story progresses, Grady (Greg Bryk) becomes further involved with Dr Harris, which means more screen time in ep 3 - Yaaaay !!!

Greg does some amazing work in ep 3. His Grady is suave, sophisticated; threatening & charming; sexy & sinister all at once! This is one episode you do not want to miss! 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 11 '17
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 19 '17
Episode 4 finds our core characters pulled every which way by new developments & complicated situations.

There is also a HUGE reveal that could change everything!

Grady continues to weave his way into Mary's life & business, but is he an ally, or will he be her biggest threat yet?

Who can you trust?

Can you trust anyone? 

Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 23 '17
Episodes 5 & 6 aired back to back -  2hr finale.                                                                                                

Walls are caving, defenses crumbling. Friendships are challenged & tested in ways you never thought ...and just when you think you know.....everything changes!          

The entire cast is amazing, but you guys are mainly interested in Greg and I promise he does NOT disappoint. His Grady is phenomenal- some stand out work/scenes.        

Mary Kills People is cleverly, & thoughtfully written;  beautifully directed & then delivered with such heart and soul by a wonderful cast. It's a rollercoaster ride of emotions, with plenty of  twists & turns & I've thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for it to hit US, & then hopefully International, screens  in the upcoming months. You guys all need to see this.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Mar 3 '17
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Dec 14 '18
*Opens a bottle of champagne and pours everybody a glass* Finally I can chat about it ;) After watching the first two episodes now I wanna say, I love it!!! What a surprise LOL Not only because of Gregs role of mysterious drug dealer Grady (creepy but funny) but of the other characters as well! I like all of them! I think the team Mary/Des is my second favorite to watch! These two are great together. Des is so much fun!!! The show is beautiful shot and the story is thicking now. And I am very happy that I haven't found any big spoilers the last 2 years bec I learned about a few things now which had 'messed it up' for myself if I had known before watching! So I am excited for the next episodes! Two years of waiting was worth it already ♥