MARY KILLS PEOPLE ep 6 *contains minor spoilers* | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » On TV
Nikki Admin
Nikki Mar 3 '17

Note: This is the finale episode, so once again I'll keep this post quite vague as I dont want to ruin the ending for you! There will be some minor spoilers throughout.

EPISODE 6: Morning Glory

It opens with Grady & Mary talking business. Will they make a deal? 

We also get to witness another, softer, side of Grady as he interacts with his young niece. 

Ben & Frank visit the Dixon home, gather some evidence & coupling that with new info gained from *******(spoilers revealed in ep 5), may have something that finally enables them to connect the dots between cases.

After the 'events' (*spoilers*) of last week, Mary scrambles to 'fix things' in both her professional & personal life.

She & Jess have an open, honest, heart to heart talk, giving us some beautiful moments between mother & daughter.

Des & Annie meet for the first time & tho the circumstances may not be ideal, it does lead to some interesting conversations/ scenes between the 2 characters. 

Mary goes back to Gradys to further explain how she prepares things/ covers herself. She clearly has something in mind, but can she/they pull it off? She shows him 3 patient files, containing consent contracts/video tapes & tells him they need to 'practice injections' & 'share the risk' if they have a partnership.

Grady finds that amusing:

"I provide the supplies, YOU provide the service!"

A wonderful scene unfolds as Grady practices on Mary. There's a sexy undercurrant to the dangerous dance between these two. It's sensual & yet darkly chilling also.... 

Since I'm avoiding the use of MAJOR spoilers for this ep, I won't discuss what occurs as this thrilling scene progresses, or indeed anything further, as it will definitely give the game away!

The culmination of this story, the planning & execution of it, all play out brilliantly & you'll just have to watch to find out what happens. 

The way the writers weave it all together & tie up loose ends is amazing, but then again.....

Perhaps it's not quite 'all tied up' after all. They found a simple, but impactful, way to leave the idea open for a possible (fingers crossed) 2nd season! 

Greg is at his finest in ep 6 & delivers some great lines, but so much goes on behind Gradys eyes too & Greg delivers on those DWAL moments like no-one else! 

Admin note: If you wish to discuss the final episode(s) / Gregs role in greater detail,  feel free to start another thread & we'll happily join you there. Please remember to use the spoiler warning in your topic heading(s)

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 28 '18