Lost & Found *Spoiler free* | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Films & Movies
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Dec 8 '17

Lost & Found (2016)

'Sent to spend the summer on a remote and mysterious island, brothers embark on a thrilling treasure hunt to restore their family's lost fortune.'- Summary by imdb.com

Starring: Cary Elwes, Justin Kelly, Jason Patric, Benjamin Stockham, Celeste Desjardins, Greg Bryk, Kim Selby...

My review:

Lost & Found is an about 90 mins long, adventure, family, mystery movie directed by Joseph Itaya! Greg plays Jim Walton who has major troubles with his teenage son Andy! One day he and his wife can't take it anymore and Jim is forced to send him and his little brother Mark to their never seen uncle Trent Walton on an island, which was owned by their lost grandfather. By putting a first step on that island, a thrilling adventure about a lost family treasure starts and well kept secrets are about to unfold...

I am a fan of teenage tv shows and movies so I was by 100 percent sure that I would like that movie - especially with Greg taking a role in it! I mean, it isn't a huge role but he is popping up multiple times and I really wasn't disappointed! Liked the outfit and the hair very much LOL! For me he looked a little bit like a lost pirate ready to aboard his ship and sailing away... Sorry I can't tell you anything more. I don't want to spoil anything... If you have the chance - just watch it! Lost & Found is really good!

So if you have watched it - let us know and share your thoughts!

German Title: Der Schatz von Walton Island (available on Amazon Video Der Schatz von Walton Island)

Won a BFF Awardas Best family film of 2016!

Lost & Foundis available on DVD in Canada Amazon.ca/LostandFound  and digital in USA Amazon.com/LostandFound  Also on Apple iTunesand Google Play

Behind-the-Scenes Clip with the Cast (Greg Bryk included) YT Lost and Found: Behind the Scenes: The Story

The Forum post is edited by JeremyDanversFan Dec 8 '17