Code 8 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Films & Movies
Nikki Admin
Nikki May 9 '19

For those fans/backers that have been able to see the film thus far, NDA's were required, so don't expect info/reviews any time soon.

Since attending the Toronto premiere last weekend, Greg has shared a couple of general thoughts on the movie: 

Nice to finally watch Code 8 Movie in Toronto tonight. It’s fantastic. Happy to be a part of it. *spoiler alert* I’m a bad guy. Congrats to Code 8 Movie, Robbie Amell, Stephen Amell, JeffChandir" ~ Greg Bryk

"I really enjoyed it. I think Jeff Chandir did a fantastic job with the material. Movie looks great and is quite exciting. Robbie Amell and Stephen Amell are also fun to watch up on the screen together." ~ Greg Bryk

The Forum post is edited by Nikki May 9 '19
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Aug 3 '20
So I watched it a few weeks ago finally and I liked it very much!!! Great actors and special effects! Reminded me of the X-Men movies! 
Nehem
Nehem Jan 21 '21

Quote from JeremyDanversFan So I watched it a few weeks ago finally and I liked it very much!!! Great actors and special effects! Reminded me of the X-Men movies! 
I think too, that's a good movie. I love, when Greg plays the "bad guy" :) The story is great, and the actors and effects too. And I think this movie is better than the latest X-Men movies. The older X-men movies is so good... I'd like to see Greg in an X-men movies :)