RANSOM *contains minor spoilers* | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » On TV
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Apr 10 '17

Ransom S1  episode 4 'Joe' - Review

"When an important engineer at a company that manufactures collision avoidance software in cars is taken hostage, Eric and the team email the kidnapper, Joe (Enrico Colantoni), but discover a third party is intercepting their correspondence and purposely sabotaging their negotiation process."Episode synopsis by Spoilertv.com

"Hey! You figure out who that guy is yet?" "I'm getting there..."

Yes! Who is that guy?! I had to wait for #Ransom and especially thatepisode airing in Germany a long time so I was very excited to finally watching it! Greg plays a man named Rand Govender (and is looking great in that dark blue suit btw, Yes I got distracted a lot during the episode) who is searching for a kidnapper like Eric Beaumont and the team does but our Rand has some other intentions ... I really loved Rands style/look and his well thought moves and his performance reminded me again of Greg being that incredible, wonderful actor - who is putting his full heart in every role - I like so very much! Greg had a very different synchro voice as Jeremy on Bitten but it matched him and his dark/suspicious portrayal pretty good so I can't object here! Loved the little gun play in the end of the episode for sure - reminded me a little bit of his Cobbs Pond on Frontier :D So if you are a Greg Bryk Fan and liking #Ransom as well - like I do - you sure have to watch that episode called 'Joe'! #BadIsGood

Side note: Yes, the actor who plays 'Joe' Enrico Colantoni plays fantastic bad guy 'Carl Elias' on Person of Interest ;) 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 28 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Apr 10 '17
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Ransom episode. 

We love to read fan reviews