THE HANDMAIDS TALE | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » New & Next
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 2 '17
Not much info to share atm, but Greg is about to embark on another adventure/new role. 

Will this character require a new look? Bye bye long locks/ facial hair? You''ll have to stay tuned & find out.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Mar 28 '18
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Nov 4 '17
Greg is so f****** busy this Year - and I 'we' love it! I can not wait to watch all of his 'new' Work/Projects someday ... And for the Hair Question LOL I liked the #Jeremy Look in Season 1 AND I do LOVE the longer Hair!!! If he isn't shaving his Head completely I am okay with it :D
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 15 '17
So, about that new look-

New wardrobe & shorter hair perhaps, but looks like the facial hair survived ☺Photo credit: Greg Bryk 

Nikki Admin
Nikki Dec 9 '17
Bursting with excitement for Greg & this project. Can't wait until it's officially announced, so we can talk about it.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Jan 27 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 12 '18

Since I've received a few private messages regarding this 'new show' topic, let me just say publically that, we are just as excited as you are, & eager to share, however Greg has asked that we not talk about it yet, & we are respecting his wishes.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 12 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Mar 23 '18

So freakin' excited for this one!!!!

There's still not a great deal we are able to share, however we can happily say that this is not a one ep, guest actor, kind of deal.

Greg Bryk will be appearing in S2 of The Handmaids Tale as Commander Cushing!! 

We will be given a slow introduction to the Commander, & then, Greg tells me, things become 'interesting'.   Sounds like we have much to look forward to as this character moves through a multi-episode arc.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Apr 29 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Mar 28 '18

For a first glimpse of Greg in S2 of The Handmaids Tale, check out the shows latest trailer. You can find a link to it in the media forums.