Contest #2 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Contests
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 11 '18

Here's a chance to win a signed photo (4x6 or 8x10) plus 1 other item (chosen at random) from our celebration gift bag.

Greg has had the opportunity to play a variety of different characters over the years, & we're curious about your favourites.

Reply below, telling us the chosen characters name and why that role is your favourite.

There are no right or wrong answers here. Just share your thoughts & you'll be entered into the draw to win. 

Contest closes Feb 8th

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Feb 1 '18
Nehem
Nehem Jan 12 '18

I like his roles, and my favourites: Cobbs Pond and Jeremy Danvers.

Cobbs is a very interesting character, because he is an agressive, but sentimental and loyal person.

He's an evil. A sentimental evil, and I really like it.

Jeremy is my favourite too, 'cause he's a really strong and emotional personality. He always trying to care about his people, but he's not afraid to the sacrifices.

He's a true leader.

I can't choose between them.

Miriam VIP
Miriam Jan 12 '18
I love nearly every role of him I've seen, but I saw him first as Jeremy Danvers in #Bitten. Best Alpha ever! So this is very special to me and will always be in my mind! 
The Forum post is edited by Miriam Jan 12 '18
IronMegan
IronMegan Jan 13 '18
I will always favour Jeremy because this is the role that made me become a fan. I love the character from the books, I read them years ago when they first came out. I think Greg did an amazing job as Jeremy.
Sloan
Sloan Jan 16 '18
Of course being the Bitten Fan that I am I have to say Jeremy strait off. Greg did an amazing job in this role. Loved it. 

But another role I really enjoyed him in was of Amos in XIII with Stuart Townsend. It was a great show. 

Kat
Kat Jan 16 '18
Other than Jeremy of course..... Even though it was a smaller role, my favorite character was Jack from Wynnona Earp.  He brought a evil sense of humor to that role that was just amazing!  Best Jack I have seen since Sir Ian Holm played the character in From Hell.  My second favorite role was from Red: Werewolf Hunter.
Princessranyon
Princessranyon Jan 19 '18
Jeremy from bitten because at the character”s core he was all about family and loyalty. I feel these traits are something we all should try harder keeping a priority. 
Alison
Alison Feb 5 '18
Cobbs Pond - he's just so twisted and convoluted as a character. I find him fascinating.
Beccabean1
Beccabean1 Feb 8 '18
Quote from Nikki

Here's a chance to win a signed photo (4x6 or 8x10) plus 1 other item (chosen at random) from our celebration gift bag.

Greg has had the opportunity to play a variety of different characters over the years, & we're curious about your favourites.

Reply below, telling us the chosen characters name and why that role is your favourite.

There are no right or wrong answers here. Just share your thoughts & you'll be entered into the draw to win. 

Contest closes Feb 8th

Cobbs .....I love a bad guy ! Frontier is one of my favorite shows and I love that Greg is on that show . I first saw him on Bitten and fell in love and have been watching everything Greg is in since then!!!
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 8 '18

**This contest is now closed**

Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 12 '18
The winner of this contest is:   

Congratulations  Nehem !!! 

Please log in to the site & use the 'private message' feature to send me your mailing info.
You have until Feb 25th to claim your prize. Any item(s) not claimed by Feb 25th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn. 

Nehem
Nehem Feb 13 '18
:O Thank you!! :)
Nehem
Nehem Mar 3 '18
I've got it! Thank you !

I really like my gift :)

Nikki Admin
Nikki Mar 4 '18
Yay!! Thanks for letting us know it arrived safely.