Contest #3 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Contests
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 19 '18

When Greg was cast as Jeremy Danvers in Bitten, not only did he nurture and protect an 'on-screen' Pack, he helped foster a loyal, & lively, 'off-screen' Pack as well.
Members of cast & crew still get together, as do members of fandom. Strong friendships have been built, a family of sorts, & some will be 'Pack for Life!'

With membership of this fandom, we're forming another family, of sorts, so we've decided to celebrate the enduring Pack bond with a special contest. Greg has generously provided something personal, & this gift bag is PACK-ed with limited edition, exclusive items.

Details & photos posted below.

We know this contest will hold special appeal to the Bitten fans, but we welcome participation from any of our members.

To enter:
Simply reply below with your favourite Jeremy Danvers quote. Be sure to inc. the season & ep # in your response, for your chance to win.

Contest closes Feb 8th

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Dec 13 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 19 '18

*Pack For Life* gift bag contents

Bitten S3 DVD

Ltd. Ed. Jeremy Danvers SpaceDeck trading card

(Canadian  exclusive )  

Ltd. Ed. WolfPackPride/Bitten bracelet  

(Rare, fandom created, item. Given as gift to key members of cast & crew)

Signed 8x10 photo

This gift bag also includes a  'special feature' item from Gregs personal collection:

Ltd. Ed. BITTEN S3, Cast & Crew, hooded sweatshirt (black, size L)

***This is Gregs PERSONAL sweatshirt***

but he wants one of you to have it, & wear it with pride!

"I have worked out many times in that sweatshirt (and washed it of course)" ~ Greg Bryk

Dont miss this chance to score some very special items. Share your favourite Jeremy Danvers quote below & you'll be entered to win. Remember to include both the season episode number in your response.

Please note: DVD is region specific and may not be compatible with devices outside of Canada/US

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Jan 23 '18
Nehem
Nehem Jan 20 '18

Here they are:

1, "Everything you saw is real...

It's all true.

And I'm still the man that you know,

and I am just a man trying to protect his family.

And you saw what we are.'

2, "He said that "the mystery of human existence

"lies not in just staying alive... but in having something to live for."

You've given me that."

These quotes were in S03 E05.

Princessranyon
Princessranyon Jan 24 '18
Quote from Nikki

When Greg was cast as Jeremy Danvers in Bitten, not only did he nurture and protect an 'on-screen' Pack, he helped foster a loyal, & lively, 'off-screen' Pack as well.
Members of cast & crew still get together, as do members of fandom. Strong friendships have been built, a family of sorts, & many will be 'Pack for Life!'

With membership of this fandom, we're forming another family, of sorts, so we've decided to celebrate the enduring Pack bond with a special contest. Greg has generously provided something personal, & this gift bag is PACK-ed with limited edition, exclusive items.

We know this contest will hold special appeal to the Bitten fans, but we welcome participation from any of our members.

To enter:
Simply reply below with your favourite Jeremy Danvers quote. Be sure to inc. the season & ep # in your response, for your chance to win.

In the tradition of Pack members before us, and Pack members that will follow, we come together today to bid farewell to one of our own. Season 1 episode 4 Grie
Princessranyon
Princessranyon Jan 24 '18
Quote from Nikki

Members of cast & crew still get together, as do members of fandom. Strong friendships have been built, a family of sorts, & many will be 'Pack for Life!'

To enter:

I”m the Alpha! It’s my job to keep my Pack safe.
Season 1 episode 4 Grief
diane
diane Jan 30 '18
"When Clay first brought you to Stonehaven, it was a very... foolish and impetuous act. I'd just come back from a run,.and was in the middle of a change when you turned and saw me."

Season 1 Ep 12 ????
IronMegan
IronMegan Feb 1 '18
My favourite will always be “All this time Clay has been the most trustworthy person you’ve ever known” Season One Episode 12
Alison
Alison Feb 3 '18
"The only good death is old age, and there are no good deaths in our world." S3E10
Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 8 '18

**This contest is now closed** 

Nikki Admin
Nikki Feb 12 '18
The winner of this contest is: 

Congratulations Diane

Please log in to the site & use the 'private message' feature to send me your mailing info.
You have until Feb 25th to claim your prize. Any item(s) not claimed by Feb 25th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn. 

diane
diane Feb 13 '18
Ahhhh thank you! <3
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Feb 13 '18
Huge congratz, Diane!!! *kissis*