FRONTIER | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » New & Next
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 19 '18
Greg has just returned to St Johns & is preparing to begin working on S3 of Frontier. Stay tuned for updates & bts pics
The Forum post is edited by Nikki Dec 4 '19
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Jan 23 '18
Oh yes we definitely in need for some pics LOL #Sobbs #CobbsPond 
Nikki Admin
Nikki Mar 1 '18
Greg has just wrapped filming on S3. Hope we don't have to wait too long for more pics! 
RavenBlack
RavenBlack Aug 22 '18
Can't wait for this next season. Sadly, seems there's no release date so far.. :(
Nikki Admin
Nikki Aug 22 '18

Unfortunately not. Based on previous season releases,  I suspect we'll have to wait til early 2019 for it.

Nehem
Nehem Sep 1 '18
I checked release date in IMDB. I don't know, that it's credible or not, but I saw October, 2018.
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Sep 2 '18
Ah yes I just saw what you talking about, Nehem ;) That would be great but I think we have to wait until it is official :D I don't trust imdb anymore since they messed up the Bitten episode title #DarkArts to #DarkAnts LOLOLOLOL
Quote from Nehem I checked release date in IMDB. I don't know, that it's credible or not, but I saw October, 2018.

Nehem
Nehem Sep 2 '18
Lol, I didn't know that. :)
Quote from JeremyDanversFan Ah yes I just saw what you talking about, Nehem ;) That would be great but I think we have to wait until it is official :D I don't trust imdb anymore since they messed up the Bitten episode title #DarkArts to #DarkAnts LOLOLOLOL
Quote from Nehem I checked release date in IMDB. I don't know, that it's credible or not, but I saw October, 2018.

Nikki Admin
Nikki Sep 2 '18
October has, in the past, been the release date for Frontier on Canadian TV, so I suspect that's what the current  listing is based on.  Worldwide Netflix release has generally occurred during the following January. For S3 the same may, or may not, apply. We'll just have to be patient & wait for the offical annoucements :)
distortedbunny VIP
distortedbunny Jan 28 '19
Officially watched season 3 for the third time. I'm hoping they keep Mr. Pond going throughout the rest of the series because I just adore him.  I imagine tension will be high in season 4 but I'm hoping they keep his character going.  The show would be lesser without him. 
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 30 '19
Yes it did unfortunately, though it happened months ago. Series star Jason Momoa talked about it back in April in one of his Insta Stories :(

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 30 '19
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 30 '19
 I dont think there was any 'big' announcement about it tbh.  InstaStories disappear quickly & I dont know if there was any comment from Netflix, or the production company, about the cancellation. I don't recall seeing anything :( It's such a shame 'cos there were great stories left untold & life for our Mr Pond was about to get crazy(ier) 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 30 '19