Contest #5 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Contests
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 1 '18

Signed photo giveaway coming soon !! Visit the members private forum for advance info & sneak peek ;)

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 16 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 5 '18

Greg has, once again, sent some signed photos for us to share with you & we have
not 1, not  2 but 3 of them to give away to lucky fans this month.!!! 

Three photos - 3 winners

To enter:
Simply comment below so we know that you're interested & we'll add your name to the list.

We're also adding a little loyalty bonus for those of you that have been with Greg Bryk Online for at least a year, so if you signed up before Oct 5th 2017,  just add your membership date to your entry post & your name will be included not once, but twice in the random draw.

Contest closes Oct 18th. 

Admin note: Don't recall exactly when you signed up?  Your join date is listed in your member profile. If you do qualify, remember to inc that date in your reply in order to claim your bonus entry.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 17 '18
Cassie VIP
Cassie Oct 5 '18
I'm definitely interested! Thanks for doing this!
Miriam VIP
Miriam Oct 5 '18
Quote from Nikki
Greg has, once again, generously provided some signed photos & we have
not 1, not 2 but 3 of them to give away to lucky fans this month.!!! 

Three pnotos - 3 winners

To enter:
Simply comment below so we know that you're interested & we'll add your name to the list.

We're also adding a little loyalty bonus for those of you that have been with Greg Bryk Online for at least a year, so if you signed up before Oct 5th 2017,  just add your membership date to your entry post & your name will be included not once, but twice in the random draw.

Contest closes Oct 18th. 

Admin note: Don't recall exactly when you signed up?  Your join date is listed in your member profile. If you do qualify, remember to inc that date in your reply in order to claim your bonus entry.

Miriam, Jan 19th 2017. 

Miriam VIP
Miriam Oct 5 '18
And thank you very much for this contest! Good luck, everybody!
The Forum post is edited by Miriam Oct 5 '18
cebaum1
cebaum1 Oct 8 '18
Quote from Nikki
Greg has, once again, generously provided some signed photos & we have
not 1, not 2 but 3 of them to give away to lucky fans this month.!!! 

Three pnotos - 3 winners

To enter:

Contest closes Oct 18th. 

Of course I’m interested! I’d love an autographed photo!  
Joined- Mar 5, 2017
Princessranyon
Princessranyon Oct 9 '18
I’m interShannon 5/14/2017
The Forum post is edited by Princessranyon Oct 9 '18
RavenBlack
RavenBlack Oct 14 '18
Such a great idea!! Thank you for doing this contest. I'm interested! :)
Mollbunny
Mollbunny Oct 15 '18
Aww I don't qualify oh well next time! Can't wait to get you guys better! No one I know gets my love of Greg xo
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 15 '18
Mollbunny  -  As one of our newest members, you won't qualify for the added  bonus  (double entry)  part of this contest, but ALL members are eligible for a single entry into the random draw to win a signed photo :)

"To enter: 
Simply comment below so we know that you're interested & we'll add your name to the list."

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 15 '18
Sloan
Sloan Oct 16 '18
05/03/2017 

This is amazing! wow

Labgremlin
Labgremlin Oct 18 '18
I am definitely interested, love his work!
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 18 '18

**This contest is now closed**
The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 18 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 20 '18
The first winner is.........

Congratulations Miriam! Your bonus entry has won you a signed photo.

As the first winner selected, you have 24hrs to comment below & tell us which one of the photos you'd like, before we announce the other 2 winners.

Photo #1 - Headshot with white border

Photo #2 - Headshot
Photo #3 - Joseph Seed, Far Cry 5

Once all 3 winners names have been announced,  photo preference requests will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis. 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 20 '18
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Oct 20 '18
Wow!! Congratulations, Miriam :) 
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 21 '18

The other 2 winners are.............

Congrats to you both.

Winners:
Please comment below & tell us which one of the (remaining) photos you'd like*

Photo #2 - Headshot

then use the 'private message' feature to send me your mailing info.

You have until Oct 26th to claim your prize. Any photo(s) not claimed by Oct 26th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn. 

*Photo preference requests are first come, first served.

Cassie VIP
Cassie Oct 21 '18
Quote from Nikki

The other 2 winners are.............

Congrats to you both.

Winners:
Please comment below & tell us which one of the (remaining) photos you'd like*

Photo #2 - Headshot

then use the 'private message' feature to send me your mailing info.

You have until Oct 26th to claim your prize. Any photo(s) not claimed by Oct 26th will be considered forfeit & be withdrawn. 

*Photo preference requests are first come, first served.

Omg I can't believe I've won something!! I'd like that headshot with the white border please?? And thank you!!
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 21 '18

Congratulations Cassie! Photo #1 - headshot with white border is yours! 
Miriam VIP
Miriam Oct 25 '18

Quote from Nikki The first winner is.........

Congratulations Miriam! Your bonus entry has won you a signed photo.

As the first winner selected, you have 24hrs to comment below & tell us which one of the photos you'd like, before we announce the other 2 winners.

Photo #2 - Headshot

Once all 3 winners names have been announced,  photo preference requests will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis. 

OMG, I can't believe I'vewond and haven't noticed at first! Thank you so much! If possible, I'd love Photo 3....but every photo is awesome. Thanks so much <3
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 25 '18

Congratulations Miriam! Photo #3 - Joseph Seed, Far Cry 5 is yours!