Contest #6 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Contests
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 25 '18

This is the last contest/give away for the year so, with a little help from Greg, we're making it an  extra special one! 

Current members -   access advance info & sneak peeks in the Private forums.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 17 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Oct 29 '18

Team GBO is truely honoured to have Gregs continued blessing, input & trust with the work we do here & we all appreciate the ongoing support we receive from fans, so, in the spirit of paying it forward.......

We scooped up a copy of Gregs latest poetry collection Towards Another Light and we're giving it away to one of you!  

This is no regular copy we're talking about either! 

We're offering you the chance to own one of the original 55 limited edition copies!

That's right! One lucky fan will receive a signed copy of Towards Another Light  that also includes a unique little poem, handwritten by Greg, just for this book!  A highly sought after treasure for any fan.

What do you need to do for a chance to win ? It's pretty simple really...... 

Go to:

TOWARDS ANOTHER LIGHT give away

(you'll need to sign in if you haven't already)

and follow the instructions.

You'll also get a peek at the little bonus included with the book:)

Update Nov 17th:

The limited edition copies have now SOLD OUT !!

If you missed it, didn't or couldn't order a copy for whatever reason, do not miss this give away! 

It's your last chance to own a special copy of Towards Another Light 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 19 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 10 '18

I've received a few messages with questions/comments concerning the handwritten poem in this book, so I'm just going to post this here.

Please note:  

It is Gregs handwritten words that make each Ltd Ed copy truely unique & special, therefore Team GBO made the conscious decision not to reveal the poem in its entirety. The choice to share those words, or not, rests solely with the winner.

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 17 '18
Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 29 '18
   **This contest is now closed**
Kmcdonough1996
Kmcdonough1996 Dec 25 '18
apologies if I don't have the right topic but here's my photos!

Nikki Admin
Nikki Dec 30 '18
Congrats on the win Kelly & thanks for sharing your photos. Happy reading!
The Forum post is edited by Nikki Mar 15 '19