Living Death | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Films & Movies
Mollbunny
Mollbunny Jan 28
Please someone tell me that they also LOVE this movie? It can't just be me! Xo
distortedbunny VIP
Is not just you!!! I found the concept very interesting and Victor very callous but alluring. When he said "Good things come to those who beg" I gasped and made my dog jump lol
The Forum post is edited by distortedbunny May 17
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
Still want to watch that one someday ... Is it very scary? LOL More horror or thriller? 
tani VIP
tani Aug 10
I watched and gif'ed the movie not too long ago. I watched it in German so I cannot really tell you if his lines were clever but damn… The scene where he falls "dead" into the table was my favourite one because it remembered me of "Heathers" :D All in all...the movie was a bit weird but I liked it anyways!
Anna
Anna Aug 19
ohh, after reading your comments about the movie I  just had to look it up and now I just want to see it. So time to start looking after it I suppose and hope that I can find it.
tani VIP
tani Sep 19

Quote from Anna ohh, after reading your comments about the movie I  just had to look it up and now I just want to see it. So time to start looking after it I suppose and hope that I can find it.
I think it is on Amazon Prime, you can rent it there for 48 hours. ;) (shhhh I know I am a month late, but better late than never)