HomeCon, 10-11th April | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Meet n' Greets
tani VIP
tani Apr 4 '20
Greg is a confirmed guest for the HomeCon next weekend! Watch panels, chat with your favourite actors, all from your home.
It will happen on Twitch, so I suppose you need a Twitch account to interact in the chats.

Nikki Admin
Nikki Apr 5 '20
Admin note: 

More info added April 6th 

*Updated* info added April 7th

Home Con takes place on Twitch April 10th & 11th.  Join in the fun from the comfort of your own home. Greg will be participating in some panels and will also be available for 1:1 chats.

Subscription to   Home Con official  Twitch channel will be required. 

Subscription options available  April 6th

Subscription cost:  $5 US

(hearing that Amazon Prime members may be eligible for free access)

The Sub will enable you to watch any of the panels & other content over the weekend. Panels will be replayed overnight so fans in different time zones will be able to view them on delay.. Content will be available  to suscribers for a few weeks.

Panel times: TBD

Extras:

The opportunity to purchase a 5 minute Zoom video chat session with guest of your choice

Cost: $50 

Limit 2 sessions per person, per guest. (ie: 10 mins total)

The 1:1 sessions will be available to book, via Acuity Scheduling, through the Home Con official website. They are expected to go on sale sometime on Wednesday April 8th.

*Updated* - 1:1 chats  

An exclusive,  subscribers only, 'access code' will be announced 'Thursday at Noon EST on Twitch  Home Con Official  

10% of proceeds from the con will go directly to First Responders First.

For more info please visit the Home Con offical website HERE

You can also check out their twitter page @homeconofficial or instagram HomeCon

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Apr 17 '20
tani VIP
tani Apr 5 '20
Quote from Nikki Home Con takes place on Twitch April 10th & 11th.  Join in the fun from the comfort of your own home.Greg will be participating in some panels and will also be available for 1:1 chats.

Subscription to  HomeConOfficial   twitch channel will be required. 

Subscription cost: $5 

(hearing that Amazon Prime members may be eligible for free access)

The Sub will enable you to watch any of the panels & other content over the weekend. Panels will be replayed overnight so fans in different time zones will be able to view them on delay.

Panel times: TBD

Extras:

The opportunity to purchase a 5 minute Zoom video call/chat with guest of your choice

Cost: $50  TBC.

10% of proceeds from the con will go directly to First Responders First.

More info on the con & the charity will be available when the HomeCon offical website relaunches.

You can also check out their twitter page @homeconofficial or instagram HomeCon

About Amazon Prime - Members of Amazon Prime can get a sub a month for free. Meaning, you can technically use that sub for HomeCon. But we will see if this works out in this case.

If you have questions about how to connect your Amazon Prime account and twitch, or twitch in general, please message me here or on Instagram (@t.p.enterprises). I use both and have my account connected and would love to help you. :-)
Nikki Admin
Nikki Apr 5 '20
That's great. Thanks Tani :)

Anyone with questions or concerns about using Twitch,  just reach out to Tani and she'll do her best to talk you through it. 

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Apr 5 '20
tani VIP
tani Apr 7 '20
According to HomeCon's Instagram stories, Greg will appear on the 2nd day - Saturday, 11th April - at 12pm.
Kmcdonough1996
Kmcdonough1996 Apr 11 '20
I been busy so I haven't been participating in the forums but someone bought me a twitch sub thing to be able to watch Homecon so I can re-watch it so I can watch the voice actors panel video on playback! I wanted to cry.

I'd totally of tried to do the 1:1 in Zoom but I'd be super nervous and not even know what to ask or talk about so that'd be out of the question. haha. 
tani VIP
tani Apr 13 '20
The first HomeCon is over, and it was for sure a success!
Have you had the chance to get a 1:1 with Greg? If yes, feel free to share your experiences here, and your thoughts of the Con in general!
Kmcdonough1996
Kmcdonough1996 Apr 13 '20

Quote from tani The first HomeCon is over, and it was for sure a success!Have you had the chance to get a 1:1 with Greg? If yes, feel free to share your experiences here, and your thoughts of the Con in general!
I wish I got the chance
Nikki Admin
Nikki Apr 17 '20
Happy you are able to watch Kelly. 

If you missed Gregs panel, or any of the other amazing HomeCon content, it's all still available to watch, on demand, for subscribers. Greg participated in the gaming panel at noon on Day 2 

Also if you were lucky enough to videochat with Greg during HomeCon last weekend, (Ive heard  from a few of you privately)  we'd love to have you share your experiences with your fellow fans.

If you're notcomfortable posting  publicly, please feel free to share your stories in the members only private forum Private Thread

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Apr 17 '20