FRONTIER (S1) general discussion- Spoiler free! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » On TV
JeremyDanversFan Moderator
JeremyDanversFan Jan 27 '17
All Frontier related, Mr Cobbs Pond and his Friends & Enemies
The Forum post is edited by Nikki Oct 28 '18
JeremyDanversFan Jan 27 '17
Really I never thought I would like #Frontier as I first read about it ... but I wanted to give it a try because of Greg's role! I wasn't disappointed - not one bit! The show is great :) I love not only the Acting by all of them but the great wide Landscapes and Sets as well. #Frontier is on a high Level! No wonder the team got 7 CDN SCREEN AWARDS nominations! Season 1 was awesome and Season 2 can not come soon enough, right? HOOKED ON #FRONTIER What did you like best on the Show? Which is your favorite role besides of #CobbsPond? Tell ... 
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 27 '17
One of my favourite characters has to be Michael Smyth (Landon Liboiron) He's been on quite the journey so far & I want to know what's next for him!

I also love the strong female roles, especially Grace Emberly (Zoe Boyle), Sokanon (Jessica Matten) & Elizabeth Carruthers (Katie McGrath) All 3 women fighting to not only survive, but to prosper in a 'man's world'.

JeremyDanversFan Jan 28 '17

Quote from Nikki

I also love the strong female roles, especially Grace Emberly (Zoe Boyle), Sokanon (Jessica Matten) & Elizabeth Carruthers (Katie McGrath) All 3 women fighting to not only survive, but to prosper in a 'man's world'.

Yeah :) #GraceEmberly is such a cool Woman!! She reminds me a lot of #Elena!
Nikita
Nikita May 18 '17

I first checked the show out because of Jason Momoa but then I saw Greg was in it also and a few others I really like...Wow...I watched it in ONE SETTING...Loved S1...Loved...Really different storyline/tv show...

JeremyDanversFan May 18 '17

Quote from Nikita

I first checked the show out because of Jason Momoa but then I saw Greg was in it also ...

Yes Jason is great too!!! I really like the whole Show! It's brilliant ♥ Can not wait for Season 2 now ...