Other Rooms | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Greg Bryk » Poetry
Nikki Admin
Nikki Jan 27 '17

Other Rooms is a collection of twitter length poems & short stories that Greg released in Nov 2015.

We will be posting excerpts from Other Rooms in this thread & we welcome you to share your thoughts on the selected work(s). Greg himself is 'very curious' to read people's opinions  :-)

Those who own a copy & would like to suggest a poem(s) for discussion are invited to either reply to this thread with your chosen poem # (s)  OR to send me a private message. 

Note: Please do NOT post the actual poem!! 

Those interested in learning more/ purchasing a copy of Other Rooms can find a link in the Marketplace thread of the General Forums :

Marketplace     

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Jan 27 '18
smallandwise VIP
smallandwise Jan 28 '17
that is awesome❣I can't wait❣
Nikki Admin
Nikki Apr 2 '17
Keep those messages/suggestions coming please, or I'll have to start posting my own favs :) 
The Forum post is edited by Nikki Apr 2 '17
MaryD Admin
MaryD Apr 2 '17

I haven't bought the Other Rooms book yet.  Been meaning too!

Nikki Admin
Nikki Nov 2 '17
I was very neglectful of the poetry excerpts over the summer & for that I apologize.

We would like to get things going again, so if you do own a copy of Other Rooms please continue to submit your choices. You can either reply to this thread, with your fav poem # (s) OR send me a private message & let's share more of Gregs beautiful words with the world! 

If you don't yet have a copy,  Other Rooms is still available for purchase. You can find more info and a purchasing link in the Marketplace thread of the General Forums:

More info

The Forum post is edited by Nikki Nov 3 '17
This topic is sticky